- Breakfast Served from 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Lunch 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Dinner 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Late Night 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Melange 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Melange 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Daily Planet 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Daily Planet 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Daily Planet 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Ovens 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Ovens 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Grill 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Grill 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Classics 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Classics 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Breakfast Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Brunch Sat-Sun, 10:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Lunch Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 4:00 pm
- Dinner Mon-Sun, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Late Night Mon-Fri, 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Melange Mon-Fri, 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Melange Mon-Fri, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Daily Planet Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Daily Planet Mon-Fri, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Daily Planet Mon-Fri, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Ovens Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Ovens Mon-Fri, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
- Grill Mon-Fri, 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Grill Mon-Fri, 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Classics Mon-Fri, 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Classics Mon-Fri, 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Located in the Gray Campus Center, Commons is the main dining facility on campus. During the academic year, Commons is open 7 days a week and welcomes student, staff, faculty, and campus visitors to experience our made-from-scratch cooking, abundant salad bar, and house baked goods. Jump start your morning with a made-to-order breakfast sandwich, fresh pastries, fresh seasonal fruit, or a hearty breakfast special from the grill. Lunch features our taqueria, made to order deli sandwiches, comfort food at Daily Planet, hand tossed pizza, made from scratch soups, and a selection of desserts. At dinner, guests have the option to create their own dish at either Carve or Rice Bowl station, or chose from scratch made pasta dishes, delectable vegan/vegetarian entrees, or a made to order item from our grill station. Our salad bar always features produce sourced from local farms, fresh fruit, and a variety of composed salads. In a hurry? Check out our healthy options in our grab n go area.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about our online ordering app, Transact. If your question is not answered here, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]. For more information about Bon Appetit at Reed College, the food we are offering, or some of the important changes we have made to ensure our cafés are as safe as possible, please use the link on the main page of the Transact app.
Do you have a specific question about nutrition or the foods that are served in your Bon Appétit café? Just ask a Manager. We’d love to chat with you and discuss your needs. Want to set up a discussion, or need to contact us directly? Here you go.
We offer a variety of meal plans to fit your lifestyle. The meal plans operate on a declining balance or debit system. Depending on the plan selected, students begin each semester with a set amount of meal plan dollars or “points”. Students then draw down on their balance as they purchase food. If a student runs out of points they can add additional money throughout the semester. To inquire about meal plan sign-ups or more information, please stop by the Bon Appétit office or the Res Life office.
Learn more about Meal Plan options –
Reed College Meal Plans — 2023-24 Coming soon!